– The master bedroom should always be located in the Southwest part of the house; it is the ideal place for the master of the house. This is not at all suitable for children room, guest room, servant room or any other room.
– One should sleep with head towards South, East or West and never in the north.
– There should not be any beam crossing over the bed. If it exists, proper rectification should be done immediately otherwise the health will be affected.
– The bed placed should be on the South/West walls and if not there, it should be kept at least 4” away from the walls.
– The heavy almirah should be on the South/west wall.
– The shape of the bed should be regular and any Irregular shape should be avoided. The construction material for the bed should be the wood and the wrought iron beds should be avoided.
– All the electronic gadgets should be placed at a distance from the bed as the Electromagnetic waves emitted by them interferes with the sleep.
– There should not be any mirror in front of the bed.
– The color scheme for the bedroom in Southwest direction should be in any earthy tone like browns, shades of almond, all families of earthen color.
The Vastu plays a major role in placement and designing of the master bedroom. The way you sleep with your head in the different direction and your placement of bed is a major decision which must be taken properly with utmost care.
Here are some basic points one must adhere to get peace and prosperity in your bedroom.